Cisco ANZ recognises Partner Award Winners and announces Innovation Challenge at Cisco Live Melbourne
Managing Director, Partner Organisation
Vision & Strategy, Innovation, People and Culture, Thought Leadership
Cisco ANZ recognises Partner Award Winners at Cisco Live Melbourne
At Cisco, we’re committed to working with our partners to succeed, together. We feel it’s important to take a minute to recognise our top-performing partners for their achievements.
Earlier today, during the Partner Xperience ANZ Theatre Insights session at Cisco Live Melbourne, we had the honour of congratulating our top ANZ partners. Partners were selected for excellence across innovation, business growth, customer satisfaction and competitive differentiation.
Congratulations to all our ANZ Award winners:
ANZ Partner of the Year DATA#3 Limited
ANZ Customer Xperience Partner of the Year DATA#3 Limited
ANZ Software Partner of the Year DATA#3 Limited
ANZ Service Provider Partner of the Year Singtel Optus Pty Limited
ANZ Enterprise Networking Partner of the Year Dimension Data Australia Pty Limited
ANZ Collaboration Partner of the Year Telstra Corporation Limited
ANZ Security Partner of the Year Outcomex Pty Ltd
ANZ Datacenter Partner of the Year IBM Australia Limited
ANZ Distributor Partner of the Year Dicker Data Limited
ANZ Ecosystem Partner of the Year Cohda Wireless Pty Ltd
ANZ Services Sales Partner of the Year Dimension Data Australia Pty Limited
ANZ Managed Service Partner of the Year JB Hi-Fi Limited
ANZ Meraki Partner of the Year RIoT Solutions
APJ Distributor Partner of the Year Ingram Micro Australia Pty Ltd
New Zealand Growth Partner of the year Datacom New Zealand
ANZ Innovation Challenge
In addition to the awards, Ken Boal, Vice President of Australia & New Zealand, announced the first ever ANZ Innovation Challenge for our partner community, offering a winning prize of $250,000 USD. Following the Global Innovation Challenge announced at Partner Summit last year, we are thrilled to hold our very own challenge for partners to participate in Australia & New Zealand!
The challenge is cross architecture and designed to drive an original and innovative solution to solve a business problem using Cisco Programmable Technology. Through the challenge we strive to:
- Accelerate partner-developed applications that will add value on top of any existing Cisco technology.
- Encourage partners to foster a culture of innovation and accelerate their programmability skills.
- Drive partners to create new programmability business use cases for Cisco solutions.
- Accelerate the creation of partner programmability practices that include Cisco.
The winning partner will be able to use the $250K USD prize to bring the idea to life by funding the initiative or towards the on-going development of the idea. The winner will also be automatically entered into Cisco’s Global Innovation Challenge.
The ANZ Innovation Challenge follows an announcement by Cisco last week, laying out a $61 Million investment plan to accelerate Australia’s digitisation and positively impact the community, business and government.
All final submissions will be scored on a 100-point scale based on the following:
- Business Challenge and Benefits- 20 points
- Market potential- 20 points
- Innovation and Creativity- 30 points
- Technical Achievement- 30 points
Get in quick, as entries close 14 May 2019.
How to enrol?
- Go on www.cisco.com/go/ppe
- Select Cisco ANZ Partner Innovation Challenge 2019 & Accept the T&Cs
- Submit your project.
* Winning partner must use the prize specifically for the purpose of funding the initiative proposed as part of the Challenge or towards the on-going development of such initiative after the completion of the Challenge. Terms and Conditions apply.
Interested in entering the Cisco Global Innovation Challenge ? Visit cs.co/innovationchallenge2019
Once again, congratulations to all our Partner Award Winners for ANZ!
You can view photos of all the award winners here